January 20, 2019 | George R. Brown Convention Center
Team Living Water is excited to be an official charity of the Chevron Houston Marathon for the 10th year! n 2018, our team of 170 marathon and half marathon runners raised over $180,000 to provide water, for life, in Jesus' name. Help us make the 2019 race our best race yet!
- Weekly training runs starting on September 15th at Memorial Park
- New training location in Katy, TX
- 18 week training plans
- Access to team coaches
- Fundraising resources and support
- Pre-race celebration lunch
- VIP bathrooms on race morning
- Roadside support on race day
- Complementary post-race massage
Joining the team is simple!
We have reserved race entries for both the half and full marathon. Click here to complete the charity entry application.
If you are already registered for the race, you can join the team by simply creating a fundraising page here.
Questions? Email Jeremiah at email@example.com
You can learn about our Saturday morning team training runs here, and keep up to date by visiting our Houston Training Facebook Group. Thank you for running for water and being a champion for the thirsty!