Last week, we held a day of prayer for those being impacted by the devastating Ebola outbreak in West Africa. As we are revising our operational strategies in Liberia and Sierra Leone, we know that we have to keep prayer as our first priority. We strongly believe in the power of God to eradicate this virus. And this is the prime opportunity for the global Church to seek his face. Let us continue to pray daily for these two countries—along with those affected in Guinea, Nigeria, and now the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Join us in praying for:
- Quarantined communities – for peace and cooperation with health and government officials
- Containment and an end to the spread of the Ebola virus
- Those afflicted with the virus to receive effective treatment
- Those who have lost family and friends to the virus, especially orphaned children suffering without their parents.
- Living Water Liberia and Sierra Leone staff safety and discernment
Learn more about our operations at water.cc/ebola.