On the National Day of Prayer, Thursday, May 7, your impact doesn’t have to stop at our borders!
Join us as we pray for the thirsty around the world—and the body of Christ here at home, called to minister to them. Use the prayer requests below in your time with the Lord. Together, on our knees, we can make a significant global impact on the world water crisis. Share these requests with friends by downloading our prayer request images, also in the gallery to the right, and posting them to your social media feeds!
Pray with us:
- Pray for the safety of Peru’s drill teams who travel the tumultuous Amazon River to remote jungle villages in need of safe water.
- Pray for a new drill rig to be supplied for our Rwanda team.
- Pray that Liberia remains Ebola-free and that Sierra Leone’s schools will be quickly decontaminated, once the outbreak is officially under control, so classes can resume.
- Pray for India’s minority Christian community that has recently come under attack from other fundamentalist groups and that the recently elected administration would act justly.
- Pray that the U.S. Church would be compelled to partner with the global Church to eradicate the world water crisis in the countries where we serve.
Published May 6, 2015